We all know how WordPress has enabled us to reach out to a global audience for our businesses. Every visitor landing on your website is a potential customer if you pitch a sale correctly. As a business, you must guide your visitors to a buying decision to keep your revenue growing.
What are funnels and why you should build sales funnels?
Think of sales funnels as a subtle and systematic guide for influencing your users to buy what you are selling. Every successful sale is considered a conversion. Sales funnels let you pitch your products and services to your visitors without overwhelming them with too much information. A well-built sales funnel is key to bumping your business sky-high in the market.
What are funnel builders and how they work?
A funnel builder is a plugin or design software that helps users create automated, optimized, and profitable sales funnels on their WordPress sites.
Funnel builders enable you to collect information from visitors, give out discounts, grant access to premium content, grow your email lists, improve your ROI and sales of your products and services.
Now that we know what funnel builders are and why they are crucial for your website let's see the best funnel builders for WordPress you should consider investing in. Today we will list 8 funnel builders with their features and pricing so that you spend less time researching and more time creating the perfect sales funnel.
The best funnel builders out there:
Undoubtedly the most impressive and popular sales funnel builder from the team behind the Astra. CartFlows is effortless to use, it can help you generate more leads without spending much on paid ads. The plugin offers power-packed features such as upsells, easy checkout, and much more.
- Advanced A/B split testing
- Countdown timers
- Compatible with all popular page builders like Divi, Beaver, Elementor, Thrive Architect, ad Gutenberg.
- One-click order bumps for upselling products.
- Done-for-you templates for checkouts, upsells, landing pages, and thank-you pages.
- Conversion-friendly checkouts with logos, trust seals, and reassurances to calm those nervous shoppers.
- Analytics and testing for spotting winners and strugglers
- Unlimited downsells and upsells for bumping sales
- Supports popular payment gateways such as PayPal, Authorize.Net, Stripe, Mollie, and many more.
The pro version is offered at $209 per year for 30 site license with 1-year support and updates, and the lifetime license costs $999 for 30 sites license with lifetime support and updates. Each plan comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee if you wish to take the plugin for a spin.
Designed especially for a WooCommerce store, WooFunnels will increase your pre-value sale and improve customer base by adding upsell, custom checkout page, downsell, and order bump. WooFunnels offers a CRM to segment customers into different lists for sending targeted messages seamlessly.
- Analyze customers' activity, time spent on number of items bought from the store.
- Cart abandonment tracking.
- Lead capture forms.
- Ready to use templates and conversion-optimized designs.
- A/B testing.
- Order bumps.
- One-click upsell and downsells.
- Unlimited funnels.
- Automated follow-up engine to convert visitors into leads and leads into sales.
The pro version is offered as the starter plan starting at $199 per year for 1 site license with 1-year support and updates, growth plan at $299 per year for 25 sites license with 1-year support and updates, and the scale plan at $499 per year for automated follow-up emails, automated SMS via Twilio, Autonami CRM, Autonami Integration with Active Campaign, Drip, Keap, Convert Kit & other supported CRMs, Autonami Integration with External Tools such as Slack, Google sheets & other applications, 25 sites license with 1-year priority support and updates. Each plan comes with a 14-day money-back guarantee if you wish to take the plugin for a spin.
You can't miss out on Thrive Architect when talking about funnel builders. Thrive Themes is a trusted brand in the WordPress market. It offers users great control over pages and also provides opt-in offers for content categories.
- Different types of opt-in forms
- Extensive range of professional templates
- Responsive designs
- Evergreen countdown timers
- Advanced A/B testing for lightboxes and pages
- Headline optimizer
- Conversion-focused WordPress themes
The Thrive Suite personal license is offered at $228 for 25 site licenses unlimited updates and support for a year which includes all plugins – Thrive Architect, Thrive Leads, Thrive Quiz Builder, Thrive Apprentice, Thrive Comments, Thrive Ovation, Thrive Optimize & Thrive Ultimatum.
Agency License at $588 per year if you want to use Thrive Suite to sell websites for clients. Each plan comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee if you wish to take the plugin for a spin.
Known as one of the top landing page builders, Leadpages is also great for building funnels on WordPress. Leadpages help small businesses build conversion-based landing pages, websites, pop-ups, and more without coding knowledge.
- Design high-converting sites.
- Time-based and exit triggered pop-ups.
- Stripe-powered payment options to accept payments via credit cards, automated receipts, and refund processing.
- Engage users without being obtrusive with alert bars.
- Create funnel landing pages.
- Assured payment processing, recurring payments and quick receipt delivery with Leadpages checkouts.
- Integrations with popular CRMs, payment gateways, and analytics software such as Shopify, Google Analytics, Stripe, and HubSpot.
The pro version is offered as the standard plan starting at $120 per year for 1 site license with 1-year tech support (via email) and updates, pro plan at $240 per year for 3 sites license with 1-year tech support (via chat + email) and updates, sales and payments, unlimited A/B testing, email trigger links, 10 opt-in test campaigns. And the advanced plan at $984 per year for 50 sites license with 1-year priority tech support (via phone) and updates, sales and payments, unlimited A/B testing, email trigger links, 60 opt-in test campaigns, advanced integrations, 5 pro sub-accounts, and 1-on-1 quick start call.
You can also opt for the 14-day free trial of the pro version if you wish to try out all the pro version features before you buy it.
The ultimate WordPress page builder – Elementor, has an astonishing 5,000,000+ customers. You can create stunning and captivating websites with Elementor. The one thing that stands out in this plugin is the level of customization it can unleash.
- WooCommerce builder with Add to cart button, product price, upsells, product data tables, product rating, and many more widgets
- Freedom for extensive design and customizations
- All-in-one marketing tool that merges sales, funnels, and marketing workflows
- 300+ tailor-made templates
- Pop-up builder for hello bar, exit, slide-in, full-screen
- Pricing widgets for creating modern pricing tables to show various price points of products and services
- Testimonial Carousel widget to boast about product reviews and sales
The free version is available on the WordPress repository. The pro version with 1-year support and updates are offered as the essential plan starting at $49 per year for a 1 site license, advanced plan at $99 per year for 3 sites license, expert plan at $199 per year for 25 sites license and Elementor experts network profile, studio plan at $499 per year for 100 sites license and Elementor experts network profile, and agency plan at $999 per year for 1000 sites license and Elementor experts network profile. Elementor does offer a 30-day refund policy if you want to test out all the pro features.
OptimizePress is the original WordPress landing page builder built way back in 2010. It has come a long way over the past two decades and helps small businesses and entrepreneurs generate more leads and sales on the WordPress platform. It has all the tools to capture leads, engage them and finally convert them into a successful sale.
- 40+ GDPR-compliant landing page templates
- 2-step opt-in forms
- CRM and email service provider integrations
- Customizable sales pages with videos, buttons, countdown timers, progress bars
- Funnels for product launches, coupon funnels, lead magnet funnels, webinar funnels and more
- Includes a free marketing theme for high conversions and fast speed
- Payments and checkouts plugin with Stripe integration, buyer info, tax collection, custom sales flows, downloads delivery, and coupons
The pro version with 1-year support and updates are offered as the essential plan starting at $99 per year for a 1 site license, suite plan at $199 per year for 20 personal sites license, agency standard plan at $399 per year for 20 client sites license. Each plan comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
OptinMonster has a noteworthy 1,000,000 users, and we just had to include it in our list. One thing OptinMonster obsesses about is conversions. The conversion toolbox turns visitors into subscribers, subscribers into leads, and leads into loyal brand customers.
- Supports 18 email service providers, including Customer.io, Pardot, Total Send, and many more.
- Campaign triggers to monitor user actions, win back cart abandoners, reinvigorate inactive visitors.
- Third-party integrations with ActiveCampaign, Campaign Monitor, Constant Contact, Custom HTML, Feedblitz, iContact, Mad Mimi, MailChimp, MailPoet, MailerLite, SendInBlue, Eloqua, HubSpot, Infusionsoft, Marketo, Ontraport, Pardot, SharpSpring, Jilt, and Webhook.
- Targeted campaigns for precision-personalized messaging through referrer detection, geo-location targeting, page-level targeting, and device-based targeting
- Data insights through A/B tests and conversion analytics
- Create pop-ups and captivating pages using the drag-and-drop builder
The basic plan starts at $9/month for a 1 site license, and the plus plan at $19/month for 2 sites license, but to leverage the full potential of the pro version go for the pro plan at $29/month for 3 sites license or the growth plan at $49/month for 5 sites license. All plans include the OptinMonster University and Done-For-You Campaign Setup for free. Each plan comes with a 14-day 100% money-back guarantee.
Extremely easy to use, ClickFunnels has been extensively used by users to improve sales and ROI. The plugin offers a perfect mix of features at an affordable price. You can literally do everything under one roof with ClickFunnels.
- Drag-and-drop user-friendly editor
- Use Follow-up Funnels to send targeted messages
- Auto email and Facebook marketing
- One-click upsells
- 20+ made-to-measure funnels ranging from a video sales letter funnel, follow-up funnel, launch funnel, two-step tripwire funnel, and many more
- 30+ landing page templates
- Dual product capability to sell digital and physical products
- Unlimited funnels and pages
ClickFunnels pro version is priced as the basic plan at $97/month for a 3 sites license, and the platinum plan at $297/month for 9 sites license with priority support. You can also sign up for a 14-ay free trial of the pro version.
Choosing the best WordPress funnel builder depends on your brand's specific design experience, budget and needs. First, you should recognise and list your unique needs and then pick out one of the funnel builders listed in this post. We'll sum it up here:
Amateur design skills: Choose the funnel builders with lots of template options; they are quick and easy to start with.
You are an experienced designer: Choose the funnel builder, which gives you 100% design freedom; the sky is the limit for you then.
Have a hefty budget to splurge: You are spoilt for choice! Wide range of well designed and optimized funnel plugins to choose from.
What's your pick from these 8 best funnel builders for WordPress? Let us know in the comments below.